ShurSave's Wellness Programs
MyPlate, based on 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, illustrates the five food groups using a familiar mealtime visual, a place setting. MyPlate is designed to remind Americans to eat healthfully. Click here for more information.
- Enjoy your food, but eat less.
- Avoid oversized portions.
Foods to Increase
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
- Make at least half your grains whole grains.
- Switch to fat-free or low-fat (1%) milk.
Foods to Reduce
- Compare sodium in foods like soup, bread, and frozen meals and choose the foods with lower numbers.
- Drink water instead of sugary drinks.
Find out what and how much to eat. Personalize your experience by creating your profile, and get a plan tailored for you. Click here for more information.
My Foods, My Fitness, My Health
- Get your personalize nutrition and physical activity plan.
- Track your foods and physical activities to see how they stack up.
- Get tips and support to help you make choices and plan ahead.
Our InSeason Quarterly Magazine is a wonderful collection of seasonal recipes, editorials on health related subjects, and tips and tools for cooking and food preparation. Click here to view current and past editions online!